Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kevin Orellana Lines

                                   


            This picture I edited with the tools of Lightroom. When i saw the bicycle and i saw the position where he is and how the roads curves. I think that would be a good picture of lines so i take it. Is a good photo because the lines of the road are curve and the bicycle is not in the center. This is a curved line.       
         
               I edited this picture with Lightroom. When i was in the park i so a playground for kids and around of that playground the were curves so i decide to take the picture. Is  a good line photo because the ground is curve. This picture is a curved line.



           I edited this picture with Lightroom. When i see the examples that the teacher was giving, I saw a picture like this one so i decide to take one like the example and thats how i take the picture. Is a good line photo because all this lines going up. this is a straight line.




           I edited this picture with Lightroom. I was in the trail and I saw this little bridge. I so that has lines in both side and has perspective so i like it. its a good line photo because has straight lines in booths sides. this is a straight line.



No comments:

Post a Comment