Thursday, April 11, 2013

Animals Project


Animals project


Slender-Tailed Meerkat

I went to oakland zoo. My edits for this pictures: I Increase the Greens and the yellows, I cropped 5 by 7 and increase the contrast. I was trying to communicate that they are active and playful.



Turtle
 I cropped 5 by 7, Increase the Greens and dark the Highlights. I Increased the exposure and the shadows. I was trying to communicate that turtles are a very relaxed animals and sometimes lazy.



Gibbon

For this picture I increased the Greens and yellows. I cropped 5 by 7 and blur the background. Also  I decreased the exposure and dark the Highlights. I was trying to communicate that Gibbons are active animals and they like to play.






Macaw

For this picture I increased the Greens and yellows and increase the contrast. I was trying to communicate that Macaws are peaceful animals and they are always aware of what is happening in their surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment